Involve business users in the contract drafting process
The contract bot allows you to involve business users in the drafting of agreements in a uniform way.
- You can invite users by e-mail for the contract bot or the user can initiate this himself via an internal website (if desired)
- The user accesses the contract bot environment and gets questions about the agreement to be drafted
- We draw up the questions based on your or our templates in order to guarantee uniformity.
All questions are tailored to laymen, any ambiguities are explained by the contract bot
- The user answers a few questions about the agreement to be drawn up
- Whenever he does not understand something, ambiguities will be explained immediately
- You decide which agreements need to be reviewed by the legal department
Receive the agreement in Word
The contract bot generates agreements with relevant clauses and attachments in a Microsoft Word file.
- After the user’s conversation, you (or the user, you choose) automatically receives an e-mail with a Word agreement template filled in based on the user’s answers
- You will also get an overview of the questions the user did not understand so you can explain if necessary
- The agreements are drawn up fully automatically based on the options you have defined in advance.